The latest volume of the Indian Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 12, 2020) is out, including an article by David Sifonios and myself on Trade and Environment
- Gudrun Monika Zagel, India’s International Investment Agreements (IIAs) and Sustainable Development: Friends or Foes?
- Madoka Shimada & Marie Wako, The Government Procurement Agreement and Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA): Lessons from Japan’s experience
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, Can Invocation of Human Rights Enhance Justice and Social Legitimacy in Investment Adjudication?
- David Sifonios & Andreas R. Ziegler, “Tuna – Dolphin Forever”? The Development of the PPM Debate Related to Trade and Environment in the WTO
- Ben Juratowitch, Departing from confidentiality in international dispute resolution
- Mah Hao Ran, Ian & Aaron Cheuk Yuet Tim, Dispute settlement system under attack: A move away from multilateralism?
- Abhishek Rana & Manya Gupta, Has the Vietnamese Dragon veritably ascended into the club of Market Economies? A question that still befuddles the Indian authorities